Sunstone Power KPH Pocket Type Nickel Cadmium Battery High Discharge Rate Ni-Cd Battery bank for UPS SOLAR
|KPH TYPE (High Discharge Rate Cells) |
KPH Series high rate nickel cadmium battery is made of pocket plates. It has the characteristics of thin plates, high porosity, and low internal resistance. The battery is particularly suitable for high discharge rate applications such as UPS, switchgear tripping and closing, etc.
Ni-Cd Battery Characteristics:
1. Long cycle life, which can be up to 10-20 years
2. Long maintenance charge ability
3. Excellent low temperature performance, it can be discharging at–40°C
4. High tolerant of electrical abuse and low maintenance costs
5. Low colligate costs
Ni-Cd Battery Application:
The battery mainly used for gas engine starting, electric locomotive and railway, UPS, communication, signals, but also can be used for mainframe computer, microwave station, power plants and emergency power for plant, but also can be used for storage power.
Ni-Cd Battery Charging Method:
1.Constant current charge: 0.2C5A for 8 hours;
2.Floating charge: (1) Medium rate:1.42-1.45V/pc, (2)Low rate:1.48-1.50V/pc;
3.Equilibrium charge 1.55-1.60V/pc for 12 hours Ni-Cd High Rate;
Q: May I choose my own logo?
A: Absolutely, OEM is available. It is totally free service.
Q: What about delivery time?
A: In common, 30 days upon the receipt of 30% deposit. But if you are in urgent need, we can speed up the production for you.
Q: What is your warranty policy?
A: 3 years' free-replacement.
Q: Why Choose SUNSTONE POWER?
1) Because we've specialized in battery business since 2003, so you do not need to worry any problem before and after sales.
2) Experienced engineers team: if you can show me more about your requirement, we would possibly recommend an efficient solution for your consideration.
3) Competitive price with low MOQ requirement.
4) We own 2 factories, one is specially for battery plate and the other one for assembling. That means we are real manufacturer who can keep better battery quality, delivery and cost control.