|Nominal Voltage ||12V (6 cells) |
|Nominal Capacity ||39.9AH (20hr, 1.80V/cell, 25°C/77°F) |
|38.0AH (10hr, 1.80V/cell, 25°C/77°F) |
|32.6AH (5hr, 1.75V/cell, 25°C/77°F) |
|22.8AH (1hr, 1.60V/cell, 25°C/77°F) |
|Dimension ||Length 197 ± 2mm |
|Width 165 ± 2mm |
|Container Height 170 ± 2mm |
|Total Height(with Terminal) 170 ± 2mm |
|Approx Weight ||Approx 12.6Kg |
|Terminal ||T6 |
|Container Material ||ABS |
|Max. Discharge Current ||490A (5S) |
|Internal Resistance ||Approx 10mΩ |
SunStone Mainline (ML) series is 10 years designed life. For this long life purpose, the plates are made by developed alloy which is more effective for preventing corrosion. The main application of this series is UPS.
Established in 2003, Sunstone Power has 17 years experience of in manufacturing, marketing, brand name building of lead-acid batteries/battery plates.
Our factories (both plates factory & assembling factory) locate in Kunming City, Yunnan P.R. China. Since Yunnan P.R. is one of the main lead supply areas, we have good advantages of quality control, delivery control, and cost control. So far we are the only factory that gets pollution control permission from the government in Yunnan P.R.
Besides this, we set up our German company in Frankfurt since 2017 and Indonesia company in Jakarta since the end of 2018. We have our own warehouse in both these two countries. It gives fast delivery and stock supporting to European and Southeast Asian markets.
Sunstone Power has been ISO9001, ISO14001 approved and so on. In addition, many of our products have obtained CE, IEC61427, UL, VdS, RISTI ( by PT. TELKOM INDONESIA ) certificates.
1. Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
2. Don’t charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be the additional charge if you don’t use, and a single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar is broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don’t store in the space of acid gas.
5. You should be careful and regular check when using the battery. To avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damaged, especially after one year using.
6. Don’t put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
7. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
8. Don’t clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)